- This event has passed.
Eat My Shop
May 6 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Calling all foodies and shopaholics!
Get ready for delicious treats and retail therapy with our ‘Eat my Shop’ Food Trail in Ennis on Saturday, May 6th.
Embark on a culinary journey through the charming streets of Ennis as you explore Ennis’s unique boutiques and shops, all while indulging in mouth-watering food tastings. Sample delectable chocolates, cakes, locally made cheese, freshly baked goods and nibbles, and so much more, all prepared by some of the most talented chefs and food producers in the area.
And that’s not all – as you follow the trail, you’ll also have the opportunity to Shop to your heart’s content while soaking in this historic town’s quaint and charming atmosphere.
So, bring your appetite and your shopping bags and join us for a day of culinary delights and retail therapy on May 6th.
Visit the participating shops with paired eateries:
- PAMELA SCOTT and O’Connor’s Bakery
- Willow and Hurst Botanicals
- bambino’s and Sweet N Green Café Ennis
- Kilkenny Shop and Wilde Irish Chocolate
- County Boutique and Nordic Twist
- Nozomi and Old Ground
- Local Motion and Sourdo’Farrell
- Ennis Bookshop and Cratloe Hills Sheep Cheese
- FUJIFILM’s Wonder Photo Shop Ennis and Burren Farm Experience
- Ela Maria Ennis and Burren Smokehouse